The Power of XS. Our Culture. Our People.
At XSInc, personal achievement matters just as much as quarterly figures or end-of-year reports. We want our employees to grow and thrive because we know that if they become the best they can be, our clients will benefit as well.
We believe in doing six things – and doing them well:
- Dream Big
- Have Fun
- Play Fair
- Speak Out
- Stay Sharp
- Work Hard
Create your own career path. Try new approaches to old problems. Our culture is one of maximizing potential – in the individual, our clients, our suppliers, our partners, and our company. Plus, we have some outstanding benefits.
To learn more, check this out: Why Work for XS
We are always searching for extraordinary talent. Positions may be open for some of the following job descriptions:
- Account Manager
XSInc is seeking a hardworking, motivated individual to join our team as an Account Manager. The position requires a friendly, engaging, patient and trustworthy telephone presence, as well as good written communications skills, to assist customers and ensure efficient and accurate delivery of data in support of critical rebate programs. Applicants must be detail oriented and comfortable using Internet based technology.
- Manage accounts (retailers) across the U.S. that pay for our Internet-based service
- Repair and load retailers customer, product and point of sales files
- Field client calls and emails, answer questions, explain services and programs
- Clean and cross-reference data with custom-built, Internet-based tools
- Troubleshoot and solve data issues
- Strong drive for results
- Team oriented
- Strong Internet and MS Office skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience within the Agriculture Industry is preferred
- Base annual salary
- Bonus program
- Company paid health insurance
- Company paid life insurance and short/long-term disability
- Matching 401k
If you are interested in joining a dynamic company with unlimited growth potential, please send resumes to email@example.com with “Account Manager: [your last name]” in the subject line. It is strongly recommended that you include salary expectations in your cover letter. No calls, please.